Today, 20 April at 03:44 Tashkent time (19.04.2022, 22:44 GMT), an earthquake was recorded in Tajikistan. This is reported by the Republican Center for Seismic Prognostic Monitoring under the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
The earthquake coordinates: 39.24 degrees northern latitude; 70.69 degrees east longitude. Magnitude was M = 5. Depth was 30 km. The epicenter was located 258 km southeast of Tashkent.
Sensitivity in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
2-3 magnitude in Sokh district, 93 km.
- 2 magnitude in Uzbekistan district, 123 km.
- 2 magnitude in the Besharik district, 128 km.
- 2 magnitude in Rishtan district, 132 km.
- 2 magnitude in Furkat district, 140 km.
- 2 magnitude, in the city of Kokand, 145 km.
- 2 magnitude, in Uchkoprik district, 145 km.