A 5-year-old boy in Samarkand dies of electrocution



A 5-year-old boy in the Nurobod district of Samarkand region died from an electric shock, according to the Children's Ombudsman.

On May 16, 2024, R.M., a boy born in 2019 and residing in Nurobod district, died from electrocution. The district prosecutor's office formed an investigative team, which found that the child had come into contact with an electric wire running through a hill in the "Omondara" neighborhood area of Chunqaymish village, resulting in his immediate death.

The emergency investigation team inspected the scene and ordered a forensic examination to determine the exact cause of death. Additionally, a service inspection was assigned to JSC "Samarkand Regional Electric Networks" due to the circumstances.

Currently, the Nurobod district prosecutor's office is continuing its investigation.


Samarqand bola tok urishi

Rate Count




Rate this article

Share with your friends