From 1 September 2022, the project «E-Anti-Corruption» will be launched in full. This is stated in the decision of the president of the Republic of Uzbekistan «On measures to improve mechanisms for eliminating corruption risks in the sphere of state administration and to expand public participation in this sphere» adopted today, 11 May.
The “E-Anti-Corruption” project includes:
• mandatory identification and assessment of corruption risks in the activities of state authorities, state unitary enterprises and institutions, organizations with a share of the state more than 50%;
• establishment and maintenance of an “Electronic register of corruption relations”;
• elimination of corruption risks by improving legislation, reducing the human factor and digitizing relevant procedures and functions, ensuring transparency and public control.
The project will be implemented on the electronic platform “E-Anticor.uz”.
In addition, until 1 January 2023, an automated system of human resources management will be introduced in the state bodies on the basis of the following requirements:
• the fully electronic process from announcing a vacancy to preparation of documents on the results of candidacy to the job position and recruitment;
• collecting and processing information on structure, staff, positions, and personnel in a single electronic database;
• obtaining and maintaining personnel records electronically only through a digitally signed system;
• automatic certification of employee’s work efficiency and distance learning;
• maintenance of an electronic archive of personnel information.