The most expensive football clubs in Uzbekistan have been announced
12 July 202219088
According to the report of the German "Transfermarkt" portal, the Tashkent club "Pakhtakor" was recognized as the most expensive football team in Uzbekistan. The total worth of “Lions” is 9.50 million euros.
“Navbakhor”, the main team of Namangan, whose football has been developing at a high level in recent years, ranks second among the most expensive Uzbek clubs. The worth of “Falcons” is estimated at 8.58 million euros.
Third place was taken by the football club “Nasaf” of Karshi which is a «factory» of talents in Uzbek football. The total worth of the club in the Kashkadarya region is 8.41 million euros.
Get acquainted with the ten most expensive football clubs in Uzbekistan:
1. "Pakhtakor" (Tashkent) - 9.50 million euros (total price of players);
2. "Navbakhor" (Namangan) - 8.58 million euros;
3. "Nasaf" (Karshi) - 8.41 million euros;
4. AMMC (Almalyk) – 6.90 million euros;
5. "Sughdiyona" (Jizzakh) - 6.13 million euros;
6. "Neftchi" (Fergana) - 5.46 million euros;
7. "Lokomotiv" (Tashkent) - 5.05 million euros;
8. "Bunyodkor" (Tashkent) - 4.77 million euros;
9. "Kyzilkum" (Navoi) - 4.68 million euros;
10. "Surkhan" (Termiz) - 4.30 million euros.
It should be noted that the prestigious "Transfermarkt" portal also compiled a rating of the most expensive players in the world.
Prezident qarori bilan mahalliy davlat hokimiyati organlari tomonidan paxta-to'qimachilik klasterlari faoliyatiga noqonuniy aralashish, ularning ta'sischilarini yig'ilishlar va boshqa tadbirlarga chaqirish, fermerlar bilan bo'ladigan munosabatlariga ta'sir o'tkazish qat'iyan man etiladi.
Paxta-to'qimachilik klasterlari hamda mahsulot etishtiruvchilarga ekinlarni joylashtirish, er va suv resurslaridan foydalanishda qonunchilikda nazarda tutilmagan cheklovlar kiritgan mutasaddilarga belgilangan tartibda javobgarlik choralari qo'llaniladi;
Paxta-to'qimachilik klasterlariga to'rt tomonlama bitim doirasida olingan majburiyatlardan tashqari qo'shimcha majburiyatlarni yuklash taqiqlanadi.
Ukraina hududining 40% dan ortig'i harbiy harakatlar natijasida minalangan – Sky News.
Agentlikning ma'lum qilishicha, Ukraina dunyodagi eng ko'p minalangan davlatga aylangan.