In Fergana, three members of a single family perished due to smoke inhalation



A father and his two children succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning in Fergana. This information was relayed by Hayat Shamsuddinov, the press secretary of the General Prosecutor's Office, to QALAMPIR.UZ.

The incident occurred yesterday, March 1, in a residence located in the Obodon district, Beshariq district, Fergana region. A man born in 1973, along with his two children—a boy and a girl—died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The girl was born in 2012, while the boy was born in 2013.

The tragic event is believed to have been triggered by the use of an unconventional homemade heating stove in the apartment where the deceased resided.

Forensic medical examinations have been initiated concerning the deaths. Investigations are currently ongoing.

It's worth noting that on February 25, six family members were poisoned by carbon monoxide in the Boysun district of the Surkhandarya region, resulting in the death of five of them.


prokuratura Farg'ona is gazi

Rate Count




Rate this article

Share with your friends