Flooding has been announced across Uzbekistan
04 November 202214370
Due to the expected heavy rains between 6-8 November this year, the risk of floods has been announced in the foothills and mountainous regions of the republic.
General director of "Uzgidromet" Sherzodhoja Habibullayev informed us about this.
The following areas are at risk of flash floods:
• Kashkadarya region: in Yakkabog, Dehkanabad, Chirakchi, Kitab, Shahrisabz, Qamashi, and Guzor districts;
• Surkhandarya region: in Sariosia, Uzun, Altinsoy, Denov, Boysun, Sherabad, Shurchi, Kumkurgan, and Muzrobot districts;
• Samarkand region: in Urgut, Samarkand, Bulungur, Nurabad, Koshrabot, Kattakurgan, Poyarik, Jomboy, and Ishtikhan districts;
• Jizzakh region: in Zomin, Bakhmal, Gallaorol, Sharof Rashidov, Forish, and Yangiabad districts;
• Tashkent region: in Ohangaron, Bostonliq, Parkent, Piskent, Ortachirchik, Ukurenchirchik districts and Angren, Almaliq cities;
• Namangan region: in Pop, Kosonsoy, Chortoq, Chust, Namangan, Yangikurgan districts;
• Fergana region: Sokh, Shahimardan, Fergana, and Beshariq districts;
• Andijan region: Andijan, Asaka, Jalakuduq, Kurgantepa, Pakhtaabad, Izboskan, Khojaabad, Marhamat districts, and the city of Khanabad.
"We ask citizens living in foothills and mountainous areas, vacationers, and drivers moving in mountainous areas to take precautionary measures," says Sherzodhoja Habibullayev, CEO of Uzgidromet.
Turkiyada zilzila qurbonlari soni 3 432 nafarga, jarohatlanganlar esa 21103 nafarga etdi.
Ayni paytda Turkiyadagi silkinishlar to'xtagani yo'q – OAV.